WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE
- A shortcut to what's been added recently--plus, for both new and repeat visitors,
a way to sign up for e-mail notices.
- Shark-related events and news items
RICHARD ELLIS GALLERY OF SHARKS
Featuring the artwork of acclaimed marine life illustrator Richard Ellis,
with informative text about individual species
FUN SHARK GRAPHICS
- Something old, something weird, something female...
TRUE (or nearly so) STORIES ABOUT SHARKS
- It was how big?
SHARK CLIP ART
- Shark (and ray) images you can use at your own website...
- You can be a part of our celebration of all things sharky
SHARK LINKS GALORE
Organizations, institutes, universities, aquaria, museums...
Scientists, educators, conservationists...
Shark fans, photographers, scuba divers, journalists, writers...
People tryin' to make a buck, shark lovers just havin' fun...
Here are the places they hang out
SHARKS IN LITERATURE
- Sharks in Poe, Dickey, Hemingway, etc.